- Last Updated on 22 April 2013
The Accounts Division is committed to provide quality services in accounting and finance for the Ministry of Health Malaysia in order to achieve customers' need through MS ISO 9001:2008 and continous improvement under the Quality Management System.
QUALITY OBJECTIVES (based on Client's Charter)
- To Issue check / EFT in four (4) calendar days from the date of payment vouchers and complete supporting documents are received.
- To pay the salary of all federal government's staff on the date fixed by the Accountant General's Department.
- To provide monthly accounting reports for the responsibility centres (RCs) not later than the 10th day of the following month.
- To send information and payroll deduction checks/EFT to the agency concerned in the same month.
- To provide accounting and financial advisory services to the RCs and the Ministry.